Friday, January 1, 2010

Product Review ~ Radox Herbal Bath Salts


Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration!

I'm starting off the new year by doing a product review on something that I totally loooove using after a hard day at work or if I simply want a super relaxing experience.

I am definitely a 'shower' kind of person but once in awhile I like to have a good bath to relax in while reading a book or just recouperating from a long day.

I first recieved a box of Radox Bath Salts as part of a gift that my mother put together as a care package for me when I was a student. I read the instructions (just pour suggested amount under running bath water) & went for it. It turned the water a pretty colour & smelled delish. When I went in the tub, it was so soothing. In all honesty, it is the only bath product I've ever used (and I've used many bath products!) that has a physical effect on me. My muscles completely relax after a few moments of sitting in a tub of bath salt infused water.

Storage Tip:
When not in use, place the package in a ziplock bag. When the package is moved or picked up, some of the powder can come out of the opening. If/when powder gets into the ziplock bag, I simply pour it into my next bath.

So I definitely recommend this product.

If you have any questions or feedback, please enter in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment