Sunday, January 24, 2010

MIA for now! Just this week, I promise!

Hi everyone!

So last week I managed to get 4 out of my 5 blog posts up for the week (I post 3 days/wk on this blog & 2 days/wk on my other blog).

It was the first time I missed a scheduled blog & I was quite dissapointed about it, however I have a bunch of things to catch up on & I realized that I'll have to miss a few posts in order to catch up. Then I'll be blogging away again just as I have been for the last few weeks :)

I really find this blog motivating & since I have just lost someone in my life who really meant a lot to me, I will just be putting my energy into positive activities & goals even more.

Remember - if you're having a bad day, week, month, or even year, just put on your rose coloured glasses & start to see everything in a new light. Its hard but totally worth it :)

See you next week!

1 comment: