Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Feeling girly in purple & pink

Before Christmas I had a few parties to go to in celebration of the upcoming holidays. For one of the parties, I decided to go with a purple & black theme with a little bit of pink accent for my look. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money so when shopping for the event I had two things in mind: 1. If what I buy is not something I will use/wear often, then it must be a reasonable price, & 2. If what I buy is expensive, it must be something I will continue to regularly use/wear after the holidays.

Oh and my pics are not in the order I originally planned to post them - I can't figure out how to move the pics around once they have been uploaded! If anyone can help, please let me know :)

Directly below is a pic of me after my makeup was completed. I promise I'll work on my angles in the future ;)



I loooooved this headband & my new hair colour!



So here is a summary of the items I ended up with:

"Baroque Boudoir" Lip Gloss from MAC ~ $26.00 (yes, very very expensive IMO!)



On the Left: "Pink Venus" Eyeshadow from MAC ~ $17.50
On the Right: "Satellite Dreams" Eyeshadow from MAC~ $17.50



"A True Romantic" Nail Polish from Sephora ~ $12.00



Ring: from Bitter Sweet ~ Reg $15.00 but I got it on sale for $7.50
Earrings: from Bitter Sweet ~ $22.00
Headband: from Spring ~ $9.99 for 3 (one purple, one blue, one black)



Purse: I've had this for many years. So it was free in this round.




Bracelet: from Ardene ~ $11.99



Shoes: from Shoe Warehouse ~ $44.99
I originally bought these for a friend's wedding so I already had them.



Glamorous 40's Inspired Dress from Dynamite ~ $39.90



I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment